Brush Creek Ranch
Designed for discerning travelers and ambitious adventurers
At Brush Creek Ranch, genuine Western hospitality, unbridled adventure, and an inspiring landscape come together on a 30,000-acre working cattle ranch in south central Wyoming. This ultra-private collection of historic guest ranches is home to the Travel + Leisure #1 Resort in the U.S., #1 in the West, Top Family Friendly Resort and #14 Hotel in the World, the Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice #3 Resort Hotel in the U.S., and the highly-touted Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Hotel rating. As an all-inclusive resort destination, the Brush Creek Luxury Ranch Collection is designed for discerning travelers and ambitious adventurers, and every amenity, detail, and moment is tailored exclusively to guests – offering truly magnificent luxury getaway.
Guests can immerse themselves in the storied Great American West across Brush Creek Ranch’s three properties – a Preferred Hotels & Resorts LEGEND® destination, ORVIS Dual-Endorsed Fly Fishing and Wingshooting Lodge, and Beretta-endorsed resort. Nestled between the imposing Sierra Madre Mountain range and stunning Medicine Bow National Forest, Brush Creek Ranch features endless rolling hills, verdant river valleys, lush forests, and majestic rock formations.
The ultimate winter experience awaits at Green Mountain, where guests of the Brush Creek Ranch Luxury Collection have exclusive access to a 600 private acres of terrain. Located 25 minutes from the gates of Brush Creek Ranch, Green Mountain is completely surrounded by National Forest lands, combining a secluded outdoor adventure with awe-inspiring views. Green Mountain is home to incredible downhill skiing and snowboarding for all skill levels and miles of wilderness for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
For more information, visit www.brushcreekranch.com.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for the following benefits when booking a stay at Brush Creek Ranch:
- A complimentary sixth night of accommodations; offer excludes XO RISE Members
- A Mercantile retail credit of $50 per adult guest, which may be used towards any purchase at either of Brush Creek’s two on-property retail locations
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the Brush Creek Ranch Farm, including a complimentary beverage
- Complimentary round-trip ground transportation between Brush Creek Ranch and Saratoga Shively Field Airport (KSAA). Transportation will be provided between Brush Creek Ranch and Laramie Regional Airport (KLAR) in the case of re-routing.
Brush Creek Ranch will host select XO Access Members for seasonal events, by invitation only.
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
- For more information regarding XO’s COVID-19 Response.
- For more information regarding Brush Creek Ranch’s COVID-19 Response
- For more information regarding current Wyoming travel guidance.
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- If unable to accommodate complimentary night of accommodations, Brush Creek Ranch will make every effort to accommodate a similar offer and the other listed benefits.
- 5-night minimum length of stay required.
- Offer applies to new and pre-existing bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to Brush Creek Ranch’s discretion.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third-party, subject to Brush Creek Ranch’s discretion.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.