Secluded beaches, coral reefs, and ancient fishponds on the dramatic Kohala Coast
Transformational experiences, unrivalled amenities, and curated moments on Hawaii Island await you at Mauna Lani. From your private balcony, watch the sunrise spill gold across the breaking surf. Head down to the Great Lawn where you can lounge with friends at the palm-fringed infinity pool. As you pass through the Hālau, the cultural heart of Mauna Lani, linger long enough to hear Uncle Danny Akaka Jr. strum his ukulele and tell stories from his youth spent along this historic coastline. At dinner, indulge in a feast prepared with fish caught offshore and ripe produce grown by local farmers. Witness the moonlight glowing on the ancient fishponds, and listen to the drumbeat of the waves and the laughter of loved ones. Mauna Lani is Hawaii’s newest luxury resort, after completion of a $200m reimagination in 2020.
For more information, visit www.aubergeresorts.com/maunalani.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for the following benefits when booking a stay at Mauna Lani:
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- One complimentary 5-course tasting menu for two at CanoeHouse Restaurant (excluding alcohol)
- One complimentary private outrigger canoe excursion with the resorts Kainalu Watersports team
A $1,000 resort credit with a 5-night minimum length of stay in an Ocean View Suite or higher category, which may be used towards Mauna Laniʻs on-property experiences and dining
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
- For more information regarding XO’s COVID-19 Response.
- For more information regarding Mauna Lani’s COVID-19 Response.
- For more information regarding current Hawaii travel guidance.
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- 5-night minimum length of stay required in an Ocean View Suite or higher category (to be superseded by any published prevailing minimum length of stay associated with travel dates).
- Offer applies to new and pre-existing bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to Mauna Lani’s discretion.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third-party, subject to Mauna Lani’s discretion.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.