Punta Mita’s premier private villa: A place to let go...
Palmasola, a luxury beachfront private villa in Punta Mita, Mexico with space for groups of up to 22 guests, features a pristine swimmable beach, lush landscaping, and elegant appointments. The 9-bedroom villa provides 25,000 square feet of spacious living, comprised of eleven beautifully designed structures in a verdant tropical setting.
Palmasola was created to be the ultimate beachfront retreat to relax while enjoying nature, fabulous activities, and fine dining. Created by acclaimed Mexican architect Manolo Mestre, the design of the property embodies underlying principles of timeless architecture in a village-style environment that balances shared common spaces with ample private spaces to accommodate up to nine couples or four families. A 45-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta's International Airport (MMPR), Palmasola is located within a 2,000-acre exclusive gate-guarded peninsula, immersed in flora and fauna, that is home to two five-star resorts (Four Seasons and St. Regis), two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, and some of the finest private beach homes on the Pacific.
For more information, visit www.palmasola.net.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for a complimentary sunset sail for up to 22 people on a stunning 45-foot custom-design power catamaran, ideal for cruising the Bay of Banderas with its magnificent surrounding shores
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
- For more information regarding XO’s COVID-19 Response.
- For more information regarding Palmasola’s COVID-19 Response, please see the property’s Elevated Cleanliness Protocol and Certification of Staff Testing.
- For more information regarding current travel guidance for Mexico.
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- 4-night minimum stay required, with 7-night minimum stay during Festive Season.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- Offer applies to new and pre-existing bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- If the catamaran sail experience is not feasible due to COVID-19 closures or inclement weather, a $2,000 credit will be applied towards entertainment.
- Palmasola’s standard booking terms shall apply to all villa reservations.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.