The Lodge at Blue Sky
Introduction | The Lodge at Blue Sky
Situated on 3,500 acres of lush ranch land outside of Park City, Utah, The Lodge at Blue Sky invites guests to slow down and forge meaningful connections with the land, animals and people that call Blue Sky home.
Owners Mike and Barb Phillips are genuine stewards of the earth. Together, they have designed five mediums through which guests can reconnect with the natural world: the understated elegance & organic architecture of Blue Sky’s 46 rooms and suites; nourishing mountain modern cuisine utilizing storied, sustainable ingredients; an iconic wellness sanctuary perched at the edge of a precipice where earth meets sky; The High West whiskey distillery which lovingly crafts small batch whiskey from grain to glass; and curated adventures for guests of all ages which invoke a rich Western heritage. Blue Sky is a place of soul and spirit, located 40 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport.
For those who truly want space, solitude, and unrivaled off-the-beaten-path experiences, Blue Sky’s helicopter adventures invite you to explore further afield in Utah's remote, high-alpine wilderness areas. Higher peaks give access to endless horizons, wildlife spotting and the chance to experience nature away from human contact. With options for heli-skiing, heli-fishing, heli-yoga and meditation, heli-hiking, heli-snowshoeing, and heli-mountain biking, Blue Sky’s high-alpine adventures that will take memory-making to new heights.
For more information, visit www.aubergeresorts.com/bluesky.
XO Exclusive Offer | The Lodge at Blue Sky
The XO Exclusive Offer with The Lodge at Blue Sky is inclusive of all of the following:
- Choice of one helicopter adventure:
- An expert guided heli-ski excursion into either the Wasatch Mountain Range for intermediate-level skiers or the Uinta Mountain Range for advanced-level skiers (available seasonally February 1 - April 30)
- An expert guided heli-fishing excursion into the remote Uinta Mountain Range to fish remote high-alpine lakes, ponds and streams for native Utah trout (available seasonally July 1 - November 15)
- An expert guided heli-hiking excursion into the remote Uinta Mountain Range (available seasonally July 1 - October 15)
- An expert guided heli-biking excursion into Moab, Utah (available year-round)
- Après-heli whiskey tastings at The Yurt, one of the most scenic posts on Blue Sky's property, with a bonfire and axe-throwing experience for all guests
- A complimentary 90-minute High West Whiskey Rubdown at The Edge Spa for two guests
- A 10% discount off The Lodge at Blue Sky’s best available rates at the time of booking
- A 20% discount off food and non-alcoholic beverages purchased at The Lodge at Blue Sky
- A 20% discount off spa treatments purchased at The Edge Spa
- A 20% discount off half-day adventures purchased through The Lodge at Blue Sky (excluded Heli Excursions)
- XO will provide discounted private charter pricing between select U.S. metro airports and Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC) or Heber Valley Airport (KHCR), starting at $13,000 one-way (sample price from KVNY-KSLC)
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
XO Exclusive Offer | Terms & Conditions
- Offer available to XO Members and Non-Members who arrange at least one private charter flight to or from Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC) and Heber Valley Airport (KHCR) with XO and book accommodations with The Lodge at Blue Sky.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- Accommodations must be booked by December 28, 2021 and travel to be completed by December 31, 2021.
- 4-night minimum length of stay required.
- Offer applies to new bookings only.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to The Lodge at Blue Sky’s discretion.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third-party, subject to The Lodge at Blue Sky’s discretion.
- Private charter pricing varies by route, departure date and time, aircraft type, and XO Membership status.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. XO Exclusive Offers are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Exclusive Offers only as a convenience for XO customers, and XO customers agree that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury, or delay to XO customers and/or XO customers’ property in connection with such Exclusive Offers. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Exclusive Offers at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Exclusive Offer provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.