Are you planning to travel in a private jet to Nassau?
- Access 2,400+ private jets
- Book directly from your phone
- Choose from multiple membership options
- Get exclusive offers and benefits
Radiant turquoise waters and white sand beaches – there's a good reason why NASA astronaut Scott Kelly dubbed the Bahamas "the most beautiful place from space."
Located just southeast of Florida, the Bahamas is technically not part of the Caribbean, yet it might as well be; with 700 islands of tropical summer temperatures and a vibrant culture brimming with calypso music, Jamaican reggae, and Trinidadian soca.
Start your trip as you mean to go on – in comfort and style – with a private flight to the Bahamas. You can fly from a huge range of worldwide locations. Let us take the hassle out of aviation for you while you treat yourself to a truly relaxing journey.
Want to get started? Download the XO mobile app today or get in touch with our team of friendly experts.
Get in touch
Where can I charter a flight to the Bahamas from?
Which airports can a private jet to the Bahamas use?
- MYNN Lynden Pindling International
- MYEH North Eleuthera
- MYEM Governor's Harbour
- MYBC Chub Cay
- MYEN Norman's Cay
- MYER Rock Sound
- MYAN San Andros
- MYAF Fresh Creek
What private jets can I charter to the Bahamas?
One of the beauties of using XO to arrange flights is the 2,400-strong fleet we can help you access. We're part of the Vista ecosystem, a highly convenient, on-demand service. You'll be able to choose from a whole range of cabin sizes, namely:
- Super midsize
- Ultra-long range
What are the must-sees in the Bahamas?
- Pink Sands Beach: A pastel paradise on Harbour Island where you can lose yourself in a sense of tranquility. Traverse three miles of pink sand that owes its color to the broken shells of microscopic foraminifera that live in the nearby reefs.
- The Swimming Pigs: Big Major Cay is a tiny uninhabited island in the Bahamas –uninhabited by humans, that is. Travelers love to pay a visit to Pig Beach, where a small colony of pigs lives luxuriously.
- The Queen's Staircase: If your charter flight to the Bahamas Islands in Nassau, this popular attraction is nearby. Climb 65 limestone steps at Fort Fincastle and enjoy this mossy, shady piece of history.
- Andros Barrier Reef: Feast your eyes on 190 miles of barrier reef. This is the world's third-largest barrier reef, providing plenty of snorkeling and scuba diving opportunities. You may even get to see the reef's "blue holes," an especially large collection of openings in the ocean floor that release cooling freshwater twice per day.
Where can I dine and stay in the Bahamas?
There are some excellent restaurants across the Bahamas serving dishes from both near and far. Why not try one of the following?
Complete the experience with a luxurious hotel or resort recommended by the Michelin Guide.
What events are going on in the Bahamas?
- The Junkanoo Festivals: Islands all around the Bahamas burst into color on Boxing Day, New Year's Day, and at certain points in July. Enjoy the vibrant costumes and exuberant dancing in the streets of Nassau, Eleuthera, and other major islands.
- The Pineapple Festival: There's no better excuse to enjoy a juicy, fresh Bahamian pineapple than attendance at the annual Pineapple Festival itself. Held on Eleuthera during June, you'll be able to taste all sorts of fruity dishes and see themed local crafts.
- The Bahamas International Film Festival: See pioneering international films at a festival that showcases talent from local areas as well as further afield. It's been attended by over one million film professionals, including various A-list celebrities.
- Goombay Summer Festival: An annual celebration that takes place on several of the islands. This is the perfect opportunity to experience the best of Bahamian heritage by immersing yourself in music, dance, art displays, and, of course, exquisite local cuisine.
Meet the XO team
Our dedicated Client Services team is here to provide you with any support you require to arrange your flight to the Bahamas on a private plane.
Why choose XO?
Many ways to fly
Book charter flights to the Bahamas or secure a seat on a private plane with others who are also making the trip.
A vast fleet
As part of the Vista ecosystem, XO can provide you with access to over 2,400 aircraft. Whether you need a light jet or ultra-long range, we've got you covered.
Carbon neutral option
You can offset the impact of your charter flight to the Bahamas by purchasing certified carbon credits from climate action projects.
The XO experience
Choose XO and you'll get end-to-end luxury travel. Talk to one of our account managers to have your private jet to the Bahamas tailored to your specific needs.
Why get an XO private jet membership?
The Bahamas is just one of the many destinations you can charter a private flight to with XO. If you're a frequent flyer, you can enjoy increased flexibility and cost-effective travel with a membership.
XO Shared Membership: Buy individual seats on private jets instantly. This is our simplest solution. You'll pay $595 per year to join with no deposit.
XO Membership: This could be ideal if you want a membership that allows you to book private flights or seats instantly. For $995 per year and a refundable minimum deposit of $100,000, you can get limited access to the Vista Members' fleet, earn loyalty credits, and enjoy the convenience of no blackout days.
XO Reserve: Our premier membership also costs $995 per year but requires a refundable deposit of $250,000. You'll get all the benefits of our other options, but with priority access to the Vista Members' fleet, a better rate of loyalty credit, and guaranteed recovery on non-peak days. The hourly rate you pay for a flight will be capped at $950 per hour on non-peak days too.
Flying Into Bahamas
Regardless of the specific kind of private flight to Bahamas you choose, there are a few different airports in Bahamas that will accommodate your choice
Places To Be Seen in Nassau
What to dress for