Private Jets to Palm Springs
Are you planning to travel in a private jet to Palm Springs?
The desert oasis of Palm Springs is renowned for its glorious weather, world-class hotels, mid-century modern architecture, and signature events. The southern California hotspot is incredibly diverse and offers plenty of things to do, whatever the nature of your trip.
Travel in style by taking a private jet to Palm Springs. Simply sit back, relax, and let your Cabin Hosts take care of the rest.
Where can I charter a private jet to Palm Springs from?
Passengers are free to book their private jet to Palm Springs from almost anywhere in the world. Some of our most popular routes include:
What private jets can I charter to Palm Springs?
Booking a private jet to Palm Springs through XO means you'll gain access to over 2,400 aircraft. You'll find a range of cabin sizes to suit your preferences, including:
- Ultra-Long Range
Where can I dine and stay in Palm Springs?
The following establishments guarantee an excellent dining experience in Palm Springs:
- Le Vallauris – Located in the heart of Downtown Palm Springs, Le Vallauris serves traditional French food for alfresco dining.
- Eight4Nine Restaurant & Lounge – This elegant and spacious lounge presents a minimalist interior, serving delicious culinary delights that will leave you hungry to come back.
- 4 Saints – This vibrant restaurant brings the heat and the grill. Enjoy creative cocktails, California wines, and beautiful surroundings as you dine.
- Sandfish Sushi & Whiskey – Sandfish Sushi serves only the highest-quality fresh fish, prepared by the award-winning chef and founder. Engin Onural uses a variety of world-cultural influences to create a unique dining experience for all.
Spend a relaxing night at one of the city's finest hotels:
- Parker Palm Springs – This luxury resort hotel promises a memorable experience, whether you're on a family vacation or an important business trip. Its exclusive spa and award-winning dining establishment ensure you have everything you need.
- Kimpton The Rowan – The beautiful desert hotel boasts 153 spacious guestrooms and suites, alongside a rooftop pool and bar for you to watch the sun set over Palm Springs.
- ARRIVE Palm Springs – This adult-only hotel provides modern rooms, poolside bites, and endless sunshine – perfect for your Palm Springs stay.
What events are going on in Palm Springs?
- Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival – The annual music festival is one of the largest and most famous in the world. It features some of the biggest names in music and is known for its large interactive and immersive art installations.
- Palm Springs International Film Festival – This premier festival celebrates world cinema in the beautiful Coachella Valley. It brings together a diverse audience with filmmakers from all around the world.
- Tour de Palm Springs – The cycling charity event is one of the largest of its kind in America. Every year, the event welcomes up to 10,000 cyclists from four countries and 46 different states.
- BNP Paribas Open – Experience tennis action in the heart of the desert. The BNP Paribas Open is the biggest two-week combined event outside of the four major Grand Slam tournaments.
What Makes XO Special?
Ways to Fly
Book private charters or individual seats on private jets.
The Vista Members' fleet of more than 360 aircraft and the XO alliance fleet of 2,100+ aircraft offer global coverage for diverse trip and passenger requirements.
Ways to Buy
Book flights on demand or consider the unrivaled value and flexibility of XO Membership.
Current jet deals
One-way private charter and shared flight deals for our most popular routes.
Why Get an XO Private Jet Membership?
Frequent flyers can take advantage of the excellent XO Membership options. Each is cost-effective and flexible, so you can find one that suits your schedule. They include:
- XO Shared Membership: Our most accessible option. Receive limited access to individual seats on any aircraft and travel with like-minded flyers. You'll pay a fee of $595 per year with no deposit.
- XO Membership: Our standard Membership gives you limited access to Vista Members' fleet of 360+ aircraft and helps you start saving from your very first flight. Earn up to 2% loyalty credit every time you fly. Pay a $995 annual membership fee and a refundable deposit of $100,000.
- XO Reserve: Our premium Membership option allows for minimum commitment and maximum benefits. Gain priority access to the fleet, better rates of loyalty credit, and improved cancellation terms. This requires a yearly $995 membership fee and a refundable deposit of $250,000.
If you want a private flight to Charlotte without the membership commitment, we can still help. XO provide buy as you fly charters which are subject to higher fees and hourly rates in comparison to what Members pay.
To discuss your options, feel free to get in touch with our Client Services team who will offer advice and guidance as to which Membership option will be most suited to your travel needs.
FAQs about private jet flights to Palm Springs
Are there restricted flight times for private jets?
We try to provide flight times that suit all passengers, ensuring you can fly without any restrictions. If your chosen airport isn't open at all hours, though, you may have to choose an alternative or pay additional fees to fly outside of operating hours.
Do you offer empty leg flights?
Yes. To find an empty-leg flight, simply download the XO mobile app and search "Jet Deals" to see the flights we have available. Prices start from as little as $120 per seat, or you can charter an entire plane at a discounted rate.
How much does a private jet to Palm Springs cost?
The cost of your private flight is dependent on several factors. These include your aircraft type, your departure location, the number of passengers traveling, and the airport you're flying to. Any special requests or requirements may incur an additional cost as well.
To discuss how much your private jet to Palm Springs will cost, contact our team and they will be able to provide more information based on your needs.
Do private jets have Wi-Fi?
As many of our clients fly private for work purposes, we understand the importance of Wi-Fi onboard. That's why the majority of the jets in the XO alliance fleet are equipped within-flight Wi-Fi.
Can I smoke on a private jet?
The type of aircraft you charter will determine whether smoking is permitted onboard. You must remember to respect the rules of the aircraft and crew regarding smoking – this also includes electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, and similar devices.
At XO, we expect our clients to comply with our Passenger Regulations and Rules of Conduct. Failure to do so may result in paying for any damages caused or being removed from the flight.
Which airports in Palm Springs can I charter a private jet to?
Regardless of the specific type of private flight to Palm Springs you choose, there are a few different airports in the area that will accommodate your choice:
What's the weather like in Palm Springs?
Palm Springs forecast